OUR COACHING PROCESS
How will we proceed?
You may already have noted that you have the possibility to directly book online. However, this tool is for the exclusive use of our existing clients. New client? Please, kindly get in touch with us first before using the online booking system.
- We’ll have a preliminary session which is always free of charge: this preliminary session is aimed at establishing an initial contact. Reach out to us to explain us your needs. Please also indicate us how and when we can join you. This first session will last a maximum of 30 minutes. At the end of this session, you’ll have a better idea of how we work and how we could collaborate.
- Following our preliminary session, we will work on your customized program: our proposal will contain details such as the number of sessions, their length, a guiding thread and through which means of communication we are going to work together.
- Once we agree on the core program and on the contract, your coaching & training program can start: this program will be unique, it will be designed to suit your needs and adapt to your schedule. Coaching sessions can have a different character – formal, relaxed, fun, challenging – that only has the duty to comply with your unique needs, style and expectations.
Which means of communication can we use for our online sessions?
Online Coaching is our specialty. We serve our expat clients worldwide in French, English and German. There are many ways we can conduct our online coaching sessions:
- Over the phone: we’ll define a time slot that suits you best.
- Via Skype or any similar mean: this is a very convenient way of working together. Our clients usually foster it as Skype allows them to save a lot of time while still being able to interact with us through a screen.
- Email: Email is another convenient way of working together. Our response time to an email you would send us is usually 24 hours. However, if you choose email coaching only, other rules and methods will apply. We will give you all necessary information when sending you your core program.
Interacting with expats, I have realized that only very few are prepared and ready for a career abroad. Working abroad is more demanding than an assignment in one’s own country. It requires empathy, respect, non-judgment, tolerance and a true desire to understand the culture of the new country.
Carole besson, CEO, Founder of Evidence Coaching Ltd,
Executive Coach, Leadership Expert, Assessment Consultant