Evidence Coaching finds its roots in the international business career of our Founder; Carole Besson.
The journey starts in the United Kingdom, continues in the United States, then in Germany, France, Switzerland, Qatar, Argentina, Spain and Italy. Carole has a passion for expatriation and cross-cultural interactions. She speaks English, French, German, Spanish and some Italian.
"What was interesting is to realize that I was experiencing the same management mistakes irrespective of the country I was living in.”
With that in mind, Carole started to focus on the coaching side of her career and acquired the necessary skills and competencies she needed to pursue her career in the coaching industry serving corporations and the expatriate community.
“I was drawn to coaching because I have a sincere desire to help people and companies. My personal and professional choices have constantly challenged my knowledge, competencies, adaptability, leadership, thinking style, behaviour, communication and appreciation of situations. I went through periodic phases of renewal and regeneration that left me fresh for further challenges."
Evidence Coaching was born as the result of an incredible rich adventure, laying the foundations of our growth and solid reputation on exceptional assessment tools and business partners.
Our team will empower individuals to take control of their lives, understand and overcome the potential blocks and barriers holding them back.
Our team will help companies recognize, avoid and correct the mistakes made by leaders and managers interfering with company’s objectives, performance and success.
We pursue excellence in everything we do. Coaches, Consultants and Business Partners who join our team or work with us either meet or exceed our standards of education and business experience. I look forward to embarking on a fruitful business journey with you.
Welcome to Evidence Coaching!
Dip.Psych, Dip.CBT, Dip.Couns (online), Dip.NLP Master Practitioner, Certified Professional Coach (CPC, CEC, CCC).
At Evidence Coaching, we believe qualifications are key to exceeding your expectations. Our Founder holds the following Diplomas and Certifications:
- Executive Coach certified by the World Coach Institute, USA - specialized in Leadership (Leadership Psychology)
- Career Coach
- Counselor in Behavioral and Cognitive Therapy
- Diploma in online Coaching and Counseling
- Diploma in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master practitioner in Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Positive Psychology Diploma
- Practitioner in Transaction Analysis
- Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence and Mindfulness
- Graduated in Psychotherapy and accredited by the SFTR
- Recruitment Diploma
- HR Business Partner (continuing education)
- ProfileXT® (PXT), Profiles Sales Assessment (PSA),CheckPoint 360°™ Certification
- PDA Assessment Certification
- The Denison Model Certification
- Master’s in international business
All diplomas and qualifications of our Founder are registered:
- With the CMA (Complementary Medical Association) – www.the-cma.org.uk – which is internationally recognized as the elite force in professional, ethical complementary medicine by professional practitioners, doctors and, increasingly, by the general public.
- With the Association for Coaching® (AC) – www.associationforcoaching.com
- With the ICF (International Coach Federation) – www.coachfederation.org
- With the BBC (Board Certified Coach) – www.cce-global.org
They are also certified and accredited:
- By the SFTR – National UK Therapists Register – www.therapyregister.net
- By the IANLPC (International Association of NLP & Coaching) – www.ianlpc.com – and the IAHT (International Alliance of Holistic Therapists) – www.ia-holistic-therapists.com – both of which are internationally recognized organizations. The IAHT certify personal development, health, fitness and nutrition courses. The IANLPC is a global support network for NLP Professionals and coaches, including the fields of Life Coaching, Hypnotherapy Business Coaching, Leadership, Nutritional, CBT, Personal Development and Holistic Therapy.
- By the International Council for Online Educational Standards – www.icoes.org – (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/09). ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions. ICOES gives assurance that courses meet the highest standards for online education.