PROFILES INTERNATIONAL TOOLS
The PXT Select™ brand
The PXT Select™ brand was created when John Wiley & Sons, Inc., a global provider of knowledge and knowledge-enabled solutions, acquired Profiles International in April 2014. For over 20 years, Profiles International delivered effective talent management tools to thousands of clients all over the world.
Profiles International Assessment Tools can be used for:
- Job matching
- Managing performance
- Maximizing the potential of each employee
The ProfileXT®(PXT) will help you screen job applicants to make sure they are a good fit for the position(s) you need filled. This tool will help you measure job fit for applicants and assist with the new hire onboarding process. You can also use report data to help in training and succession planning.
We can customize the ProfileXT® according to geographic location, job description, and other employee position criteria.
The CheckPoint 360°™ is a leadership assessment used primarily to evaluate the skills and effectiveness of your managers and leaders. This survey compiles a feedback system from direct reports, peers, and supervisors, and then creates a personalized program for developing specific leadership skills based on that feedback. The reports show you how to improve training, management techniques, and communication for greater success.
The CheckPoint 360°™ is a 360-degree leadership assessment tool used to help managers identify and prioritize their own development opportunities and leadership skills. It can also help you discover management issues that could lead to low employee productivity, morale, satisfaction, and turnover.
The CheckPoint 360°™ helps you:
- Guide your own professional development
- Improve employee morale, productivity, and satisfaction
- Decrease staff turnover
Profiles Sales Assessment™
Profiles Sales Assessment™ draws upon data based on the top-performing sales people in specific sales jobs in an organization, and is used primarily for selecting, onboarding, and managing sales people and account managers. The “job modeling” feature is unique, and can be customized by company, sales position, department, manager, geography, or any combination of these factors.
The Profiles Sales Assessment™ helps you:
- Evaluate an individual based on the qualities required to perform successfully
- Predict on-the-job performance in seven critical sales behaviors: prospecting, call reluctance, closing the sale, self-starting, working with a team, building and maintaining relationships, and compensation preference.
Profiles Sales CheckPoint™
Profiles Sales CheckPoint™ is a 180-degree feedback system that helps sales managers evaluate salespeople, pinpoint their development needs, and align priorities in order to improve performance.
It provides useful information that helps you:
- Support better coaching and communication
- Improve salesperson productivity and satisfaction.
- Reduce lower turnover
The Profiles Sales CheckPoint™ is a tool used to help salespeople improve their performance and selling abilities. The salesperson receives feedback from their manager, which is compared with their own feedback. The combined feedback outlines perceived abilities in skills deemed critical to success in selling, and other important skill sets.
Profiles International Assessment
- Profiles International can generate up to 15 reports depending if your focus is the individual only, the individual in relation to a manager or a team. A coaching report aiming at providing guidelines on how to successfully coach the individual is also part of the available reports.
- Please kindly note that Profiles International products are available in almost every language.
- Profiles International Assessment Solutions can be fully managed online and do not require an onsite presence unless you require it. This means you can access our services from anywhere in the world. We serve you in English, French, German and Spanish.