INTRODUCTION TO OUR PSYCHOMETRIC TOOLS
Psychometric testing is key to both recruiting and coaching.
Psychometric testing is no more a set of tools reserved for the sole use of large corporations, it is indeed used by 70% of SMEs worldwide as they can't afford the bear the consequences of recruitment mistakes.
As far as assessing your organizational culture is concerned, amateurism that would consist in using "homemade tests" or conducting sessions with consultants who are not familiar with the appropriate organizational culture assessment instruments would produce results worthy of the measures you chose to implement. Only instruments specifically dedicated to organizational culture and outcome of years of research and testing can help you get the most relevant results.
At Evidence Coaching, our goal is to facilitate access to psychometric tools to SMEs. We grant SMEs advantageous financial terms. Contact us to request a free demo.
A psychometric test must be highly reliable
The right choice of your psychometric tools is key to the success of your recruiting and coaching measures.
Other essential features a psychometric test must have:
- Objectivity: The purpose is to reduce social desirability bias
- Mastery: It must be administered by a certified user
- Reliability: It must minimize and quantify any intrinsic errors
- Predicative value: It must make an accurate prediction of the candidate's behavior
Our psychometric tests help your company save time and money.
Our innovative online assessment instruments help CEOs, HR professionals and line managers to make reliable and defendable business and talent decisions. Our tools are built on the solid foundations of research and psychometrics and are short, meaningful and user- friendly. Our online assessment solutions measure your organizational culture as well as your employees’ skills, abilities, attributes, behavior and personality characteristics via tests or questionnaires that are provided online.
Our assessment solutions gives you a greater understanding of assessment data, as we can quickly spot patterns, emerging trends and any irregularities. We use this combination of methods in our assessments as well as predictive behavior analytics.
The great advantage of combining all of this information together - and making sense of it - is that we can draw more insightful conclusions and therefore help you to make better talent decisions.
Our assessment solutions help you:
- Save time during the hiring process
- Create an efficient and effective hiring process
- Select the right fit for a job
- Avoid costly hiring mistakes
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Guide your own professional development
- Improve employee morale, productivity, and satisfaction
- Decrease staff turnover
- Assess and predict the behavior of a candidate
- Provide training, development and coaching guidelines to effectively manage an individual and/or a team
- Assess your corporate culture and link it to your financial and performance metrics to build a high-performance culture